Clear all

Ramona...dedicated to a friend of mine.

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

http://www.joinedartists.com/community/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=248

This is sort of a joke song I made for a friend. The jokes are all pretty subtle and more of inside jkoke types though, so I put it up on there anyways.

Feel free to take part in this community too. The one problem were havign with music latley is that things longer than about 2 mintues don't seems to get uploaded for some odd reason. :-(

The king of rock, some say lives
the lizard king, is surely dead
the king of France, lost his head
the King of Kings... bled
( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 22/02/2005 3:07 am
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Nothing, eh? That's either good or bad. :oops:

( email me at esherman@wideopenwest.(com). I almost never check my hotmailaccount.

Posted : 26/02/2005 11:30 pm
(@e-sherman)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Nope?

Posted : 02/03/2005 8:35 pm
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Parts of it are cool. I especially like the opening groove, rhythm guitar, bass and percussion. But keep in mind inside jokes are not accessible to those of us on the outside.

The quieter vocal part didn't have the proper impact in the mix -- not the volume, but the timbre and quality. Maybe the lead was part of the joke? Part of it is good, part a bit off -- intentionally so? I think the mix was as you intended it -- it works. Not sure was else I can say.

-Greg

-=tension & release=-

Posted : 02/03/2005 8:58 pm