Clear all

sweet child of mine live

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@almann1979)
Noble Member
Topic starter

oh no!!!!!!!! i completely lost all my nerve and rushed the introduction causing all sorts of getting out of time chaos.

please forgive the opening of this song (and the poor video quality).

i am posting this because it represents a landmark in my own playing. when i started playing i always wanted to be able to play this in a band, and although it isnt a patch on most covers of this song, at least i can retire saying i have done it (albeit badly) :lol:

there is no reason the camera is focussed on me throught, other than the stage wasnt big enough for the drumkit of the singers keyboard stand, so they are nearly 6 foot to the left :lol: :lol:

p.s i know this is a poor quality cover, but i just wanted to share it - it will get better :D

heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3-ev1MzL-M&feature=channel

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 12/04/2010 7:46 pm
(@joehempel)
Famed Member

Nice!! Sounded good to me!!!

Great song choice too!

In Space, no one can hear me sing!

Posted : 12/04/2010 7:51 pm
 jcp
(@jcp)
Trusted Member

Very good! what a shame the overall distortion of the video, but your playing is safe, faster because of the drummer but it always happens on stage. I can hear your discipline there. Very good, friend. :wink:

http://www.facebook.com/juancarlosportillog

Posted : 20/04/2010 9:40 pm
(@almann1979)
Noble Member
Topic starter

thanks jcp - but your right about the video quality, it does kind of ruin it all.

"I like to play that guitar. I have to stare at it while I'm playing it because I'm not very good at playing it."
Noel Gallagher (who took the words right out of my mouth)

Posted : 21/04/2010 8:09 am