Clear all

Wind Cries Mary and some news

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@xskastyleex)
Honorable Member
Topic starter

here is wind cries mary, something i put together myself, i did a few of my own things in this.

http://richmusic.dmusic.com

i will me doing a complete remake of stairway to heaven, i feel this will be my major chance to taske a cover and completely make it my own. this will probably take me a few months, i will be sticking to the same chord but doing something different with them.

i hope it turns out good.

"Those who dream by night, in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that all was vanity; but dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act their dream with open eyes, and make it possible.

Posted : 24/07/2005 4:30 am
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Will listen to the WCM in a few hours, but just a quick question: why not drop those covers and really make your own song? A cover is still a cover, and you can do more then that.

Posted : 24/07/2005 11:03 am
(@dcarroll)
Reputable Member

"Everyone bitched to me that i don't put my own sh-t in covers, so i added a few things here and there. and changed half the solo. if people complain now, i don't know what to tell them, other then let me do what i wanna do."

why do you care what people on the internet think of your music? Just play what you want to play man.

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix

Posted : 26/07/2005 5:58 pm
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

why do you care what people on the internet think of your music? Just play what you want to play man.

Agreed. Just do what you do. No one complains about Zep1 do they? Thems covers mah friend. Anyway, I also agree with Arjen. Time to let everyone see what's inside yer soul. Do some writing.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

Posted : 27/07/2005 6:57 am