Clear all

A different project

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jwmartin)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

And now for something completely unrelated....

I have a friend who likes to make low and no budget movies. I've helped him on a few by acting, running sound, lighting, whatever. He recently shot a silent film and asked me to do the music for it. The movie is 10 minutes long and I came up with 3 different pieces of music to match the mood and story. Once I had the music in the right places, I mixed it live while watching the movie, so that different instruments are featured during different scenes. It was an interesting experience. He's planning on shooting a full length film in the next 6 months, so I will probably be doing this again.

Here it is if you are interested. It's his "artsy" movie.

Bass player for Undercover

cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Pretty cool our ex-drummer's girlfriend does the same thing she has a movie in post production that she wanted us to write some original music for, but wanted specific lyrics in the song she wanted to play when the credits rolled. The lyrics were crazy and something I can't post here.

We never did it and she supposedly had another band from MA that was going to do it but they backed out to. Now that the drummer is out I'm not sure what's she's doing for music.

I can't watch here at work but I'll take look over the weekend sounds pretty cool.

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

ReplyQuote