Skip to content
BLACK BOX MICXLR IN...

Notifications
Clear all

BLACK BOX MICXLR INPUT NOT REGISTERING SOUND IN CUBASE ? ??

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@trickywaters)
Topic starter  

HI
IM NEW SO BE GENTLE

LISTEN UP RIGHT, I USE THE MAUDIO BLACK BOX TO RECORD ONTO ME PC WITH CUBASE SX, BASICALLY AS THE BLACK BOX HAS NO PHANTOM POWER IVE BROUGHT A PHANTOM POWER BOX , SO I CONEECT MY NEW CONDENSER MIC TO THE PHANTOM BOX THEN FROM THAT INTO THE XLR INPUT ON THE BLACK BOX, THE SOUND IS COMING OUT OF THE BLACK BOX WHEN I PUT HEADPHONES ON BUT NOT GOING INTO CUBASE' INPUTS ???? ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA OR SUGGESTIONS HERE PLEASE, VERY MUCH APPRECIATED, I MEAN I CAN USE AN XLR TO 1/4 FROM THE PHANTOM BOX INTO BLACK BOX GUITAR INPUT BUT NOT THE SAME LEVEL OF AUDIO QUALITY ......

CHEERS IF ANYONE CAN HELP US OUT ...

RW

(@cruisemates)
Eminent Member

I don't know Cubase, but it sounds like a software problem. Make sure the input for the channel you created to record your mic is set to "mic" or possibly "xlr". It sounds like it is set to "Line in"

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

First of all, no need to yell! Ease off on the all caps please.

Second, I don't help pirates so, I hope your copy of SX is legit. :?

If you go the the users manual for SX and look in the "getting started" part, it will run you through all the steps that get audio to your tracks. There is one obvious step that you are missing. You have not set up cubase to accept audio. That is as much as I will mention. When you have consulted the manual and can explain the steps that you took and if you still cannot get audio, I might consider helping you out. 8)

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
(@trickywaters)
Topic starter  

hueseph :

problem solved using the manual ,

thanx for your lack of support,

Obviously not a very friendly bunch in here so this will be my last visit.
CUNT

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

No sweat off my back mr. Waters. .......waters......liquid? Is that you liquid? AKA liquid studios:
http://recording.org/ftopict-38745-.html

Lots of info about liquidstudios over ar RO. Just do an author search.

The first place to look for issues regarding software is usually the forums set up by the software companies. Although that's not officially what they are there for, that is why they are set up. For people to work out issues with their hardware and software. Don't think that I didn't help you out. I did. I pointed out where you can find the info and in as little time as it took you to download the manual, you were able to figure it out. That's as much or more than you should expect. Don't go downloading software and then expect to get support. Downloaded software does not come with support. That's the way it works. Pay for the software and get full support. I could care less that you downloaded the software but don't expect me to help you out. I paid for mine.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote