Clear all

HELP PLUGINS

10 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

I have the Chris Lord-Alge Waves SSL 4000 plugins V1.2 but I can not install them becuase I have to have V1.1 does anybody know where I can download Waves SSL 4000 VST plugins V1.1?

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

(@dagwood)
Noble Member

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=&=&q=Waves+SSL+4000+VST+plugins+V1.1&btnG=Google+Search

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

i've been this route and everything i do seems to ask for an ilok key. i need a crack i guess. or a free download

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

I don't personally care what you do on your spare time as long as you don't do it on my dime. :evil: If you're going to use warez, please don't ask for help. I don't think it should be supported by this or any community. I know what warez are about. I know how and where to get them. I've used them in the past but the bottom line is, I pay for my software. Chances are if you need to download the plugin, it's of no significant use to you anyway. If it is, pay for it. There are plenty of free plugins out there that are very good quality. If you can't make it sound good with what you can afford, don't blame the software. Blame yourself and inexperience.

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

First off if I needed the entire 750.00 worth of the waves bundle with the SSL plugin i'd buy it but you know what I have that entire bundle but the SSL part. So I only need that one plugin. Also SSL plugin models the SSL console that is very famous it has the settings and control of the board. The only reason I want the Chris Lord-Alge presets to work is because of his drum presets they are phenomenal and will beat any drum EQ i can set (i'm a guitar play so drum tone is not my thing) I'm not doing it on your dime either. If you want to %^&* at me then PM me but posting on a public board is childish.

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

Right. And asking for help to download warez on a public board is mature? Listen to yourself. I know what an SSL console is. Hey, I've actually spent a considerable amount of time behind one. I've even seen with my own two eyes and touched no less and actual Rupert Neve console. I didn't really appreciate it then but I knew there was something people oohed and ahhed about.

If you can't make drums sound good with the eq you have, what makes you think that an expensive plugin is going to make it any easier? And regarding presets: there is no preset in the world that will sound the same on your drums and mine and the guy next door's. EQ is subjective, it MUST be applied according the the needs. This is the same thinking behind home "mastering". There is not a plugin in existence that will make your music sound "professional". If you want awesome sounding drums, use your ears. It doesn't matter if you're a guitarist, pianist or violinist. Your ears are what make the track sound good.

If this were on any number of Recording forums that I can think of, you'd be flogged for even mentioning warez. And you should be. There is no excuse.

ReplyQuote
(@dagwood)
Noble Member

Had I known it was a warez/hack request I wouldn't have bothered either. I just googled and found hits.. I didn't follow any of em.

Being a tech professional and witnessing numerous 'coder' friends and colleagues get completely ripped off for their hard work, I'm against that kind of practice.

If it is a try b4 buy scenario its different. Try it, like it, buy it. if not delete it. <shrug>

Research is what I'm doing when I don't know what I'm doing. - Wernher Von Braun (1912-1977)

ReplyQuote
(@hueseph)
Noble Member

As I said before, I don't care what you do. And, yeah it does bother me that your scamming software for free but that your prerogative. Your conscience. I just don't think you should expect tech support. That's what I paid for.

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

i do purchase software though, nuendo 4 purchased, architect purchased, i'm not a big time studio record anybody thing i'm just trying to make my home recordings of my band or friends sound worth 5 bucks so that we might can sell it at the local bar or gig. even though i purchased alot of stuff every vst plugin i have so far was given to me by a friend so i assumed these where easily available as downloads. especialy since the first post on this board is where you can find a bunch of links to vst plugins. i assumed this was the same way. once i noticed it needing an iLok (which i own) i tried it and it didn't work so i figured someone has a better method at this than me. You should feel at ease though because what I want doesn't seem to be available.

end of discussion consider the post dead.

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

also had i known this was such a bad topic here i would have never posted it because you guys are so helpful. i however though this was common becuase on numerous other boards you see alot of discussion about it.

ReplyQuote