Clear all

My New Toneport GX

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@darth-ordinary)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

Installed software about 930pm last night. finally turned off PC and went to bed about 0130am. Coolest item of guitar gear Ive ever bought. I absolutely love it and Im sure I havent even scratched the surface yet. Practice amp of choice for sure, will keep my AD30VT for loudness/jamming (was tempted to trade it against a valve junior but I couldnt bring myself to - its such a great sounding versatile amp). This toneport is simply superb .

The question is, do I go for guitarport online or not? looks great I'm guessing its about £5/month UK ($8 I believe). Any UK users confirm? or any users can advise what its like (I suppose I could give the free 30 day trial a shot)

Toneport GX = Inspiration booster!

Gordon Smith GS1.5-40 Marshall VS65R

(@hueseph)
Noble Member

I had a Toneport UX1. Great little box. I kind of miss it. As far as Toneport online, you have access to lots of tones for free within gearbox. There should be a panel that allows you to see what people have uploaded. You can use those at any time for free. I never used them though. I like to apply mod and delay effects after I've finished recording and I like some of my plugins better than the ones in gearbox. I don't know if the online community will give you any more benefits than that.

Lastly.....gearbox..... :lol: :roll:

https://soundcloud.com/hue-nery/hue-audio-sampler

ReplyQuote