Notifications
Clear all

podcasts

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@rickard)
Topic starter  

Hi! I am probably in the wrong section for this question but I've been searching everywhere I can think of. I am learning strumming patterns on David Hodges podcasts which are on media player, I'm not brilliant & I do maybe a minute or two, have a try, then rewind to where I started & run it through again, often many times! Its often difficult to get to the exact place, but I can find no way of putting markers on media player playback, is there a way or any other ideas? I thought I'd ask you guys cause you all sound quite knowledgeable!! Thanks = Rickard

(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

IIRC there are seperate plugins you can download for Media Player and Winamp for it. I use my sequencer, cubase, for it, if you have something similar try that.

ReplyQuote
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Another alternative is to download iTunes - it's free. iTunes
(and you can configure to automatically download GN podcasts when they become available)
Once you download iTunes,
- highlight the podcast you want to listen to
- right click on it
- choose Get Info
-choose Options
-This gets you into a window where you can select the starting time and ending time of the recording. So if you want to continually repeat a certain section over and over again, set those times (starting and ending) and then put the player on repeat mode. (Those icons in the lower left portion of the iTunes window)

I have no idea how to get Windows media player to do that.

HeTunes, SheTunes, WeAllTune iTunes,
KR2

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

ReplyQuote