What's Your Studio Set-up?

20 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Kewl, man! That was done nicely.
That was your acoustic mic'd only by a mic at your face for singing? Pretty strong tone. :)
Your voice fits this song more than others I've heard you do. Especially the final third or so. 8)

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Oh, it's an acoustic electric so it was plugged into the board but thanks Roy. The vocal mic was picking up the guitar too so I got the mix.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I know that there's a line of thought where total isolation must occur, but I dig the natural bleed overs in those situations. It's live music, recorded.

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

ReplyQuote
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

I kind of wanted to hear how I sound playing it live ......... then I put a ton of reverb on the intro to make it sound like the "Some Enchanted Evening" version. :lol: I should try some more organised stuff.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

ReplyQuote
(@ezraplaysezra)
Honorable Member

Isolation is a tool not a code. That's how I see it.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2