Notifications
Clear all

FREE VIDEO INSIDE - Blues Shuffle E Primer

19 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@mikemc)
Eminent Member

Pardon me for reopening and old thread, but I'm new here. These files are great LB, thanks! I love this sound and I am just now, at 38, learning to play. This style of blues is some of what i would like to learn. I also checked out your web site and "sweet home chicago" is something I think I can tackle. I know all the chords and I think I could play it well with some practice.

I'll let you know how it works out.

Thanks for the help. :D

Posted : 29/12/2005 8:17 pm
(@littlebrother)
Estimable Member
Topic starter

Thanks Mike, I look forward to hearing more from you and thanks for using Guitar Noise. This is a great place for players.

My Guitar and Blues Site

Posted : 29/12/2005 9:20 pm
(@mikemc)
Eminent Member

I didn't notice the sticky unitl after I posted. whoops! I have just been paging through all the forums and checking everything out.

Thanks Again
Later

Posted : 29/12/2005 9:50 pm
(@mikemc)
Eminent Member

LB,
I tried "Sweet Home Chicago" last night. I have to practice it and clean it up a lot, but I can hear the basics. Only two real sticking points. The little two note E and hammer on the G# right after the D7 in the turn around. And, I can stretch to reach the B on the one shuffle, but I think I like the slide up better, I just need to figure out the notes. I'll be working on it.

Thanks, 8)

Posted : 30/12/2005 11:22 am
Page 2 / 2