Notifications
Clear all

New Guitar Practice Tool

8 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@bigdc)
Topic starter

If you are a musician of any kind (novice, beginner, amature, professional), then you know you need to practice to keep your skills sharp. The GPD is a new software tool perfect for keeping track of all of those practices. This is a powerful, yet simple tool, to do just that! And at the special introductory price of only $7.95, it's a great deal. Software for guitar players made by guitar players!

Features
add new practices
edit existing practices
search for and view, edit, or print a single practice
view all practice in the database
print all practices in the database
view a single or multiple practices according to dates
print a single or multiple practices according to dates
free upgrades for v1.0.0 all the way to v2.0.0 when it comes out

For more information or to purchase The GPD, please visit our website at: www.TheGPD.cz.cc

Posted : 22/03/2010 5:27 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

Why don't you make a couple of licences available for our members to try it out and post reviews?

If it's so good, you can't have anything against that, could you?

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 22/03/2010 8:21 pm
(@noteboat)
Illustrious Member

I can't tell what it's for, or what benefit there might be. So I can record practice session details and edit them? A pencil does that too - for a lot less. I guess I'm not seeing any benefits because there aren't any spelled out on the website. And the page of screen captures are completely illegible.

Maybe that's intentional?

Guitar teacher offering lessons in Plainfield IL

Posted : 22/03/2010 8:29 pm
(@bigdc)
Topic starter

Why don't you make a couple of licences available for our members to try it out and post reviews?

Sounds like a great idea.

I will take the first 3 people who respond here and ask to review the software and give them Reg codes, also I will give you a reg code and download link greybeard. So that will make a total of 4 people.

Who ever wants to try it, the first 3 people post here then email me at: [email protected] and I will send you reg codes and download link!

Posted : 23/03/2010 4:19 am
(@bigdc)
Topic starter

That sounds like a very good idea so I will.

I will take the first 3 people who post here requesting to review the software, I will give you each a reg code and a download link to download it. You then must email me at: [email protected] So I can send you the reg code and download link, be sure to include your email address.

Also greybeard, send me your email address and I will send you a reg code and download link to the software as well.

Posted : 23/03/2010 4:33 am
(@bigdc)
Topic starter

I can't tell what it's for, or what benefit there might be. So I can record practice session details and edit them? A pencil does that too - for a lot less. I guess I'm not seeing any benefits because there aren't any spelled out on the website. And the page of screen captures are completely illegible.

Maybe that's intentional?

The features have now been added to the Information page. And on the Screenshots page, you can now click on the images to view full size pictures of the software.

Posted : 23/03/2010 5:19 am
(@bandit_matt)

I would love to try out & review this software.

"I'm done with school and being a boy scout, and too smart to take up smoking. Gimme a guitar and a motorcycle!"
-Washburn D10S
-Fender Nashville Telecaster
-Gibson Les Paul Studio

Posted : 23/03/2010 1:08 pm
(@bigdc)
Topic starter

I would love to try out & review this software.
Send me your real name and email address to me at: [email protected] and I will send you a reg key and download link.

Posted : 24/03/2010 12:43 am