Skip to content
Anyone using a Blac...

Notifications
Clear all

Anyone using a Black Box Reloaded effects board ?

7 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@odnt43)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Hello folks...anyone using a "Black Box Reloaded" device, by M-Audio ?
I got one last week...it's a nice machine, but there's almost too much info to digest...anyone have experience with one of these....?
I'm trying to find drumbeat / effects combinations I can use for duo work, and store as memory items (Me on guitar / vocal, plus a bass player who does some harmony).
The written and online instruction manuals seem really complex and quite confusing.
We do some jazz, blues, etc, plus need to find some country and waltz-type tempos for the geriatric folks we play for....since we're a bit geriatric our own selves.... ;)
thanks;
Mike

"A child of five could understand this...send someone to fetch a child of five !"--Groucho Marx

(@odnt43)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Sorry...looks like I should have posted this in "From Here To There" section...perhaps it could be moved by the Moderators ?

"A child of five could understand this...send someone to fetch a child of five !"--Groucho Marx

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

I've got one although I don't use it like that. I agree that the manual is confusing. I found a good website out there once that had some walk throughs, let me see if I can find it.

I love mine and the foot pedal is great.

ReplyQuote
(@odnt43)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Nick, thanks, I would much appreciate that...I can't seem to Google up a helpful website myself.

ReplyQuote
(@nicktorres)
Illustrious Member

ReplyQuote
(@odnt43)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Thanks Nick, those are fairly good sites, but as you say, not the one you were thinking of.

I did get an email from M-Audio tech services that every Black Box drumbeat is 4/4 time and cannot be modified....so I should have checked this out before buying.
He also said there IS no list of drumbeats, even though both the Quick Start Guides claim there is.

Guess I'll still be looking for a device that will give me a 3/4 drumbeat at some time, and perhaps others.

I much appreciate your help identifying those sites.

ReplyQuote
(@odnt43)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

Guess I'm a bear for punishment....bought the Black Box foot pedal this week....you're right...it is awesome.
And they are consistent...the foot pedal manual is every bit "as good" as the manual for the Black Box itself... :oops: :oops:

ReplyQuote