Clear all

Arion's for cheap

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member
Topic starter  

Musicians Friend has Arion Tubulators on clearance, for some reason they are marked down from 20 to 10 bucks, and according to the reviews their a good pedal.

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I have an old Arion Stereo Chorus that a friend gave me. It was old when I got it, had it about 7 years, and still works great.

These pedals are supposed to be some sort of collector's item now. All I know is that when you turn everything to max you get this awesome underwater sound. I really like it.

Can't beat that price. :wink:

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
(@drewsdad)
Estimable Member

The Tubulator makes a good overdrive or boost pedal if you keep the settings moderate, it gets a bit scratchy and screechy if you max it out. I've actually gotten really nice tone out of chaining it with a DS-1 while playing single coils, you just have to go easy on the tone and distortion levels. But then again, my wife is always telling me that I'm tone deaf. :D

Life's journey can be hard at times, but you have to realize that you are the only one with the power make it a worthwhile experience.

ReplyQuote