0 Likes
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Here's an interesting idea: http://www.truenorthmusicproductions.com/

"A cheerful heart is good medicine."

(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

I've seen that before. Thought it was a joke. Why don't you buy one and tell me how it works. 8)

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

I don't need one. Doesn't look like a joke to me, though. Wish I'd thought of it first.

ReplyQuote
 vink
(@vink)
Prominent Member

Looks like you could get a good accoustic tone with that on an electric guitar. If you've ever put your ear to the body of an accoustic guitar, it sounds very nice...

--vink
"Life is either an adventure or nothing" -- Helen Keller

ReplyQuote
(@ricochet)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

There's already been a solid bodied travel guitar with a stethoscope output. A friend on another board says it gives a very overtoney output. Lots of highs, not a lot of the lower frequencies. He hasn't tried this version, however, so the jury's out.

Bet if you stuck it on an acoustic, it'd blast your ears!
:shock:

ReplyQuote
(@artlutherie)
Noble Member

There's already been a solid bodied travel guitar with a stethoscope output. A friend on another board says it gives a very overtoney output. Lots of highs, not a lot of the lower frequencies. He hasn't tried this version, however, so the jury's out.

Bet if you stuck it on an acoustic, it'd blast your ears!
:shock:

WHAT! I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!! 8) 8)

Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear!
ChuckNorrisFactsdotCom

ReplyQuote