Clear all

:( I CAVED

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

:( So The Guitar Center in New Orleans was having a 42 anniverssary sale... So me and a few of my Christian band members went. Drummer walked out with awesome D.w. Drums, singer/rythm player got a few things.. Bascially everyone purchased atleast 500.00 worth of equipment that is actually worth about 1500.... well I went with the intentions of trying things out for the new guitar i'm building and if i bought something only 200.00 bucks worth.... well they had a deal on Yamaha Club V series.. .I have everythying but the mains i got subs and monitors and he said I could walk out the door with a pair of 15" Club V's for 600.00 I couldn't stop myself,
I'm so weak........ :(

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

(@slejhamer)
Famed Member

Guy to whom I sold my Tech21 amp had a pair of Yamaha powered monitors. Much smaller than your new gear, but really impressive sound. Enjoy!

"Everybody got to elevate from the norm."

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

Good deal. I love Yamaha speakers myself, sound great IMHO.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

I see what's happening here.

We are substituting GAS for CAVING now.....sly one, you are. :D

That sounded like a huge buying frenzy. Drummer made out, I do believe.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

ReplyQuote
(@leear)
Honorable Member
Topic starter  

yea awesome all birch set of drums dark blue fade to light blue.....6 piece. it was a huge buying frenzy if i had more money i would have walked away wit a guitar i'm sure, or more PA... that would be bad..... I'd be broke well i;m broke now but that put me in debt i'd be seein red for days........ they had great deals i'm glad i went.

No matter where you go.... There You are! Law of Location

ReplyQuote
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Nice thing about this place is that ALL of us (most, cant get everyone to agree here) know exactly what your talking about. :D Grats on the new equipment. Thats always fun.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote