Mixer purchasing help

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

My band currently has three mics that we currently run into a very simple PA system. Basically the PA system only lets you control reverb and Vol levels. So, I was think about getting THISand running all three mics into the mixer before running out to one channel of the PA. The mixer also has an FX out which I think would allow me to utilized the vocal effects processor I have.

The current set up sounds really bad. So bad I dont even like running my vocals through it. I am trying to find a way to make it sound better by using an EQ and being able to use effects, like a better reverb, on our vocals.

Thanks
Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter  

Carry on!! Nothing to see here, carry on.

I found my own answer HERE. Wes was kind enough to answer it in more than enough detail. Guess I just forgot where it was.

Mods can delete this is you would like.

Sorry :(
Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

ReplyQuote
(@danlasley)
Noble Member

Carry on!! Nothing to see here, carry on.

I found my own answer HERE. Wes was kind enough to answer it in more than enough detail. Guess I just forgot where it was.

Mods can delete this is you would like.

Sorry :(
Geoo

Nah, we'll keep it - it's a good story about your personal journey to enlightenment.

ReplyQuote