Clear all

Now I have a V-Amp2 & a ZoomG2

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@kblake)
Reputable Member
Topic starter  

I like the drum loops on the Zoom G2 but I have to tell you I find it hard editing the patches, too many buttons to manipulate.
Some of the presets are cool but I really like the ease of the Behringer V-Amp2, everything is right there in front of you & it gives you a full list of the presets..(not to mention you can download more)

I was going to sell the V-Amp when I got the G2 but I can just plug the G2 into the Vamp via the Aux In jack and now I have drum loops to play along to, its heaps better than a metronone..

Anyway just my opinion..

Keith

I know a little bit about a lot of things, but not a lot about anything...
Looking for people to jam with in Sydney Oz.......

(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

I've sold my V-amp more often then you'll ever want to know. And always bought another one soon after. Don't bother to get rid of it, it will find it's way back anyway.

ReplyQuote
(@becksbolero)
Estimable Member

I agree a bit on the Zoom 2 it can be a bit daunting but it's built like a tank and after a month I still haven't got completely comfortable with it.
I put a CS 3 in line and this week I'm getting a Wah but other than that an an Equalizer is all I'm really craving.I think it's just a matter of patience with the patches.

GG

ReplyQuote