Clear all

peavey amp

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

have you guys heard of the peavey prowler?  i saw the specs on it but i was wondering what type of music can play?.........could it play metallica type music. just a yes or no would be helpful thanks.

(@jonnyt)
Reputable Member

Have never heard of the Peavey Prowler, but as a general rule, Peavey makes good sounding amps and speakers.

As far as "could it play Metallica type music?" NO it can't play anything, you have to do that. LOL

Seriously though, it's not the amp or the guitar, it's the player.  Give  Kurt any guitar and amp and he's still going to sound like Kurt.  Sure he may have a signature model ESP designed to his specs but it still comes down to style and technique... and Kurt is well schooled and still taking lessons!

E doesn't = MC2, E = Fb

Music "Theory"? "It's not just a theory, it's the way it is!"

Jonny T.

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

You could get plenty of good tone and sound from it. looking at the specs its all tube 45 watts with two channels 1 clean and 1 overdrive.

With a little adjusting you could get pretty close to anything you'd like from it.

Joe

ReplyQuote
(@leadfootdriver)
Trusted Member

I have a Peavey Rockmaster Preamp fo' sale. It crushes Metalica. here's a link.

Check my 7 String Clips at GUITAR NINE.COM!
MICKROCKS.COM!

ReplyQuote
 Musi
(@musi)
Trusted Member

Seriously though, it's not the amp or the guitar, it's the player.  Give  Kurt any guitar and amp and he's still going to sound like Kurt.  Sure he may have a signature model ESP designed to his specs but it still comes down to style and technique... and Kurt is well schooled and still taking lessons!

Why do i think you mean Kirk

Enter the madness http://www.maggib.tk

ReplyQuote
(@jonnyt)
Reputable Member

OOPS :-[  Because I do.

Am I now the "Unforgiven"?

E doesn't = MC2, E = Fb

Music "Theory"? "It's not just a theory, it's the way it is!"

Jonny T.

ReplyQuote