Clear all

Phonic Powerpod 410/S710

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@jackthejesusfreak)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I was wondering if anyone has this unit and can give me some input? I entertain in nursing homes and assisted living facilities, which are small venues. I use a 15 watt Peavey and a 15 watt Fender amp for my vocals and drum machine. I'm wondering if this system, at the price, might not be a better choice. It's on sale here and the reviews I've read, everywhere I've checked, are very good, especially for the small venue use. Any help, direction, or advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

http://www.music123.com/Phonic-Powerpod-410---S710-PA-Package-630485-i1395799.Music123

Jack

'Forgiven, forgotten, set free!'

(@1armbandit)
Estimable Member

Hi Jack

Like the screen name by the way.
I picked one of these up from musicians Friend about 6 months ago. The cables that came with it were junk as many of the reviews on MF pointed out. The ones in the Music 123 photos look better. The sound was fairly clear but this isn't a loud PA. The speakers sounded good to me at least.
About a month ago the amp died and I ended up with an old Traynor 6 channel off of Ebay for about what postage would have cost to send it back.
I will take the amp apart at some point and see what falls out.
It has good reviews on MF but as with any of this stuff your mileage may vary. :)

Jack

ReplyQuote