Notifications
Clear all

RP50 questions

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@gthorn2000)
Topic starter  

I just received a Digitech RP50 effects processor and want to use it with my Fender Frontman 25R Amp. What would be the ideal settings on the Amp in order to get the best quality sound out of the RP50? Also, is there a database on the internet where people have submitted effects configurations that would be ideal for certain songs? For instance, what would be the best drum pattern, tempo, and effects to best reproduce a Blink 182 song?

(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN!

Set your amp as clean as possible. Use a fairly poweramp amp sim (trip. rect. or something), reduce the mids a bit for the rhythm, add compression and set the tempo/drum to whatever song it is your playing.

ReplyQuote
(@drewsdad)
Estimable Member

You can go to the Digitech website and look for the patch library for the RP50. There are quite a few in there along with a collection of clips that people have submitted. It even has a place to post messages, but I'm not sure if it's currently very active. You can also check out the patch library for the RP80 which is very similar.

Life's journey can be hard at times, but you have to realize that you are the only one with the power make it a worthwhile experience.

ReplyQuote