What do you think o...

Notifications
Clear all

What do you think of Guitar Port?

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous)

I saw this in one of the online music shops and I was wondering what everyone thought about it or if anyone has used it before...

As with most of the ads it looks great but first hand experience is always the best...

Guitar Port website

Video Demo

Thanks

(@dcarroll)
Reputable Member

i tried it for a month with my pod. Pretty fun, I just wasn't committed enough to use the lessons all the time, so i dropped it.

its a cool product though

I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes.
- Jimi Hendrix

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Thanks dcarroll!

ReplyQuote
(@boogieman)
Trusted Member

I've got one but never really used it. Send me your adress and I'll give it to you. You can send me the amount I pay for postage after you receive it, if you feel obligated to. Otherwise, keep it as my gift to you.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Boogieman..

Check your PM

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

Boogieman,

I want to let you know I received the Guitar Port today (Thanks Again!!) and I'll tell you it is the COOLEST toy I have EVER played with!! I didn't realize a guitar can make that many sounds!! I sat here playing with it for like 2 hours!

Its nice to hear how all the pedals sound like so I know what I would like to add to my set up (when I get a REAL setup!)...This thing has a LOT of options right out of the box without paying for the membership!..

I would recommend this to any newbie (and maybe more advanced) players to help them find the sound they are looking for and to experiment without spending a fortune!!

Thanks!!

ReplyQuote
(@boogieman)
Trusted Member

My pleasure. Put it to good use.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous)

I just spent the last 3 hours on it! I am only playing but to be honest it has helped with some of my chord progressions...The F chord is my favorite chord right now...LOL! I am playing it up and down the neck!

Plus I downloaded a bunch of the tones/setups of the various bands I like so now I can actually sound like them (well ok I have a ways to go yet!!).

I am thinking about joining the site..it's like $7.99 per month and there is a 30 trial period so if I don't like it I can cancel and get my money back...plus I can cancel at anytime if I decide to stay...there are a ton of lessons on there...it looks cool...it might be worth the $8 to check out!

ReplyQuote