Clear all

What order do I need to keep my effects in

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@hotrod-deluxe09)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

I have recently posted many things. Some of which i apolgize, because one was accidently all caps. Anyway, I did look at so many effects, now I found what i needed.My effects are as follows, Turbo Rat Distortion, Jim Dunlop 535Q wah wah pedal, Digitech X Series,DigiDelay, DOD envelope Filter, and a Rocktron Banshee Talkbox. Thank you for all the help. There is only one last problem, do I have the effects in the right order.
Guitar->Distortion Pedal->Wah Wah Pedal, Envelope Filter->Delay->Talkbox

Thanks,
Andrew

MY GUITAR STUFF
a Fender Mexican strat w/ two single coil Semour Duncan pickups i have a fender hot rod deluxe all tube 40 W Effects: Zoom w/pedal, V-amp, Turbo Rat, Rocktron Banshee (talbox)(i mic it and the mic comes out of a gx-15 crate amp)

(@hotrod-deluxe09)
Trusted Member
Topic starter  

Note:
I may soon get an MXR Dyna Comp, if I were to get this where would I put it in the line-up?

MY GUITAR STUFF
a Fender Mexican strat w/ two single coil Semour Duncan pickups i have a fender hot rod deluxe all tube 40 W Effects: Zoom w/pedal, V-amp, Turbo Rat, Rocktron Banshee (talbox)(i mic it and the mic comes out of a gx-15 crate amp)

ReplyQuote
(@ignar-hillstrom)
Illustrious Member

Put them in the order that sounds cool to you. I myself would place both the compressor and wah before the distortion.

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

There is no right or wrong way of setting up a signal chain. There some effects that sound better when placed in a certain order. Experimenting is the key, you never know when might create your own orignal sound.

Joe

ReplyQuote