Clear all

Whats ur favorite guitar pedal you own?

22 Posts
19 Users
0 Likes
(@pacman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

I'd have to say my favorite two is my boss mt-2 with my amp set on clean.  Just love the sound especially when i use it with my Boss blues driver awsome just awsome. How bout you guys what are your favorite pedals?

(@stock28)
Estimable Member

The one and only pedal I own and use is an EQ. Don't really see a need for any others right now.

ReplyQuote
(@97reb)
Noble Member

I really like my EQ, but with the compression pedal, I can add a lot of sustain and is great for hold notes further when soloing.  

It is a small world for metal fanatics. I welcome you fellow musicians, especially the metalheads!

ReplyQuote
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

I would have to say the Art X-15 Midi pedal connected to a SGX-2000 pre-amp. For the stomp pedals I like them all, it would be hard to take one over another.

joe

ReplyQuote
(@petrix)
Estimable Member

Ah, I only have the one right now, my trusty Boss DS-1. I love the way it sounds, but its a bit harsh for most of the music I play. Great for stuff in my band though.

I'm aving for a lovely chorus pedal... oh how I dream of a chorus pedal...

"I had these dreams that I would learn to play guitar, maybe cross the country, become a rock star"

ReplyQuote
(@davec)
Trusted Member

Mine would be my homemade fuzz pedal based on the silicon fuzz face design, i have the germanium parts for one too, but i quite like the sound i get from the one i already built.

I also have a Boss OC-2 and RC-20.

"And pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space,
'Cause there's bugger all down here on earth." - Eric Idle, The Galaxy Song.

ReplyQuote
(@spider61)

8)  I like my danoelectro's. I Like the shift daddy the best. for non fulcrem guitars. it is designed to bend the pitch. plus it has a very good reverb also.  Effect's are good ways of getting your sound. dano has been around a long time. good stuff .....

just one gold record away from retriment..

ReplyQuote
(@twomites)

I love the RP50 by digitech.   Great effects  (8 at one time) with 40 user and 40 factory presets.   It is $80 U.S. , and has sounds like the pro's use!

ReplyQuote
(@kerbdog)
Eminent Member

haven't bought any pedals in a long time but my 2 favorites are my old Boss GE-7 and MT-2...couldn't go without either and have had them since '90

Can't use the MT-2 without the EQ...sounds awful, and couldn't live without the EQ for other uses...cutting feedback, etc..  looking into the 10+ band EQs out there now, don't use any rackmount effects anymore...

I am looking for an original Ibanez Tube Screamer though, oh and an original Digitech Whammy pedal but that's another topic...

ReplyQuote
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

My Boss GT-6. It does everything. Best purchase I ever made.

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

ReplyQuote
(@kerbdog)
Eminent Member

own a GT-6 too...but still for quick easy to find tone...nothing like a POD paired with a Marshall or a decent PA

ReplyQuote
(@reflectionsfading6)

hmm...mines a tie between my Dimebag Darrel Special Edition Crybaby From Hell wah-wah pedal. And my DOD Death Metal Distortion pedal...Ahh the joys of life.. :)

ReplyQuote
(@gnease)
Illustrious Member

Line 6 DL-4 Delay modeler

-=tension & release=-

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

I own no pedal  :o.

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

I run my guitar through an electric toaster. For 2 minutes you get the hottest distortion you would ever want to hear. Then suddenly without warning, your pickups fly off!

Don't have too many pedals anymore, but my favorite would be my Danelectro Fab Tone. Fantastic for modern distortion. Makes my Fender HRD sound like the baddest Marshall.

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2