Your opinion?.....Mic's

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

:D Hey guys and gals,
Just purchased a Nady Sp-5 off of ebay and i was wondering if anyone had experience with them. I got it for an ok price and was wondering the quality, and such of the mic. Ive just been running some cheapo mics before now. so im hoping its an upgrade.....
Thanks for any info you have..... :twisted:

(@moonrider)
Noble Member

The best live mics I've ever worked with are Shure SM-58's. They can take an incredible beating and still sound good. Number two on the list are Shure SM-57's. Even though I'm a guitar player I've always got one of each in my kit bag, along with cords. They've saved my gig more than once.

Playing guitar and never playing for others is like studying medicine and never working in a clinic.

Moondawgs on Reverbnation

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Ok.... so does anyone know or have any expericece with Nady Sp-5's........

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Sure isnt much help offered for this

ReplyQuote
(@taylorr)
Prominent Member

Sorry. Guess you're just unlucky. We usually have at least one person with experience with a certain product. Sorry man.
Try http://www.harmony-central.com . Might be something on there :).

aka Izabella

ReplyQuote
(@anonymous)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter  

Ok thanks anyway. Guess you cant win everytime

ReplyQuote
(@mattypretends116)
Honorable Member

I like the SM58s as well. I had a peavey before that, and it sucked. Although it was a cheap model. Shure's tend to be ok for live sound. recording may be a different story. I have heard people say they hate the SM58 for recording. I haven't ever used it for that purpose, so I couldn't tell you.

"Contrary to popular belief, Clapton is NOT God. The prospect that he is God probably had a large hand in driving him to drugs and booze. Thanks everyone."

-Guitar World :lol:

ReplyQuote