Clear all

Ahoy ahoy

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@saber)
Reputable Member
Topic starter

Hello I'm Joshua from Atlanta, Georgia. I'm 20 years old and have made a few attempts at learning over the years, I'm now using the guitar I got when I was 12, but havn't approached it as steadily as I've been trying to lately. I'm typically a very neurotic person which has always stunted my ability to really learn anything, but I'm starting to realize how to loosen up and am in this thing for the long run this time. I've been playing for a little over a month now and am learning mostly from Guitar noise, so thanks for the experiance, and I'll see ya'll around. :D

"Like the coldest winter chill. Heaven beside you. Hell within." -Jerry Cantrell

Posted : 25/01/2006 2:06 am
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN.

Your in the right place to overcome you issues with learning. Lots here to work with including the people.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 25/01/2006 2:37 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Welcome Saber.

I find that posting regularly helps keep me motivated. The lessons here are terrific. Keep at it.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 25/01/2006 7:25 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Saber. This is a GREAT place to learn!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 25/01/2006 3:55 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN.

Your in the right place to overcome you issues with learning. Lots here to work with including the people.

lots of neurotics here :wink:
Welcome :wink:

#4491....

Posted : 25/01/2006 3:59 pm