Clear all

Brand spankin newbie in Oregon

8 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
 JPf
(@jpf)
Topic starter

Hello to anyone and everyone, never done this kind of thing before but I stumbled on to the site searching out the def. of ohms. New to the site and new to guitar playing. Playing acoustic and electric, er... trying and fortunate enough to own a Taylor 614 CE gorgeous blue which I bought, and a friend gave me a T5 Custom blue edgeburst (Nice Friend). I have been playing for two years and lovin every minute I get to learn and play more. I like all forms and genres. Enjoy writing or er... learing to write my own tunes and lastly,,,,, Im a gear freak. So anyway thanks for the welcome, this site seems pretty cool and look forward to talkin to...... whom ever.... I guess.
JPf :D

"You ain't goin' nowhere with that, son. You ought to go back to drivin' a truck." JIM DENNY. "Grand Ole Opry" booking agent. Remark to Elvis Presley after hearing his first Opry performance, Nashville, 1954.

Posted : 23/08/2006 9:07 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, JPf! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 23/08/2006 9:46 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Ello Jpf. Only one small requirement is that you sent us, err me, your guitar for inspection.. then you post to your hearts desire. :roll: Ahh.. NM.. Post away and welcome to us.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 23/08/2006 11:19 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard JPF! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 24/08/2006 12:23 am
 JPf
(@jpf)
Topic starter

Thanks to those of you who took the time to welcome me aboard. I like what Ive seen in the forums and am excited to learn more and hopefully help someone someday.

Thanks again,

JPF :D

"You ain't goin' nowhere with that, son. You ought to go back to drivin' a truck." JIM DENNY. "Grand Ole Opry" booking agent. Remark to Elvis Presley after hearing his first Opry performance, Nashville, 1954.

Posted : 24/08/2006 6:46 pm
 Pet
(@pet_1567860324)
Estimable Member

Hey There.

Welcome to Guitar Noise, not only is this one of the.. if not thee best all round guitar sites, but it also has something else the others don't. A whole bunch of friendly people, who are mad about guitars, passionate about music and always happy to help.

Now if you would like to forward me the name and address of that friend of yours with the *FREE* guitars, I would be ever so greatful. :lol:

Oh did I also mention that some of us a a teeeeny bit crazy (in a good way)?

Welcome aboard and look forward to seeing you around.

-Pet

"We Are The Facilitators Of Our Own Creative Evolution".

Posted : 24/08/2006 7:23 pm
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member

welcome to GN!!! Oh and uh i think i need to get in touch with your friend :wink:

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

Posted : 29/08/2006 3:33 am
 Pet
(@pet_1567860324)
Estimable Member

welcome to GN!!! Oh and uh i think i need to get in touch with your friend :wink:

It's no good i've already tried. Would you give up a source of free guitars to a bunch of guitarists?.....

"We Are The Facilitators Of Our Own Creative Evolution".

Posted : 30/08/2006 10:00 am