Notifications
Clear all

Ello everyone

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@face-melter)
Topic starter

Just thought I'd say hi. I'm new to this forum and while I cant see me posting often (I'm too much of a novice to discuss complicated subject so will just keep quite for now) I will probably have a few questions from time to time.

So to introduce myself, I'm from sunny Swansea in south Wales and I like rock. 70s Prog rock is a favourite, with Pink Floyd probably being my biggest influence. Having said that, I'm also an indie (slightly too old to be called kid) kid who grew up in the 90s listening to Brit Pop so I like a bit of that sort of thing as well, the Manic Street Preachers being a particular favourite.

I play a Fernandes strat copy with a few EMGs stuck in it, plus a Washburn D46CESP http://www.washburn.com/products/acoustics/dreadnoughts/d46cesp.aspx . Nothing particularly special about either of them but they're my first guitars so I love and probably always will.

Anyway, this seems like a nice group of people (I'm yet to see the word noob or anything alongs those lines) so I'll shall hang around and see if I can learn a thing or two.

Keep on rocking

Chris

"Rock stars, is there anything they dont know?" - Homer Simpson

Posted : 23/11/2008 7:02 pm
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Gidday...

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 23/11/2008 7:37 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 23/11/2008 9:57 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Chris! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 25/11/2008 7:43 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 04/12/2008 9:19 am