Clear all

'Ello

5 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@takhara)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hey all, I'm new to the site (Obviously) , I've been playing guitar a few months or so...but nothing really serious, so I'm wanting to learn more and get a bit more into it than I have been.

About me...
I have a love for classic rock , and metal...I rather enjoy the older way of music, but still tend to like some newer things.
I enjoy playing my electric guitar, but I am not exactly what one would call 'good' at it.

Not much to say really, just learn about me from the forums I guess.

Peace ~

Posted : 10/03/2010 7:07 am
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Hi and welcome! Good for you I say, picking up the guitar and wanting to play. :D

Sorry if I tend to run out of lame comments, in greeting people. I try to say Hi, and acknowledge your interests or location (UK right?) uniquely and individually. :roll:

I like your choice of classic rock, since I do enjoy that genre myself. What kind of guitar do you use? I note you are having a problem with its buzzing in your second post. The style of body, pickups and bridge will often give us a hint.

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 10/03/2010 1:02 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

Moderators please delete - freezing of computer led to double post. Oh my goodness. :(

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 10/03/2010 1:02 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 14/03/2010 12:17 pm
(@takhara)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Ha, thanks for the welcomes. Sorry to be so late, been busy the past few days.

Welp, I have a Fender Squire. If I can get some pictures of it, I'll post them.

Posted : 19/03/2010 4:39 pm