Clear all

greetings and thanx to everyone

8 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@satchmo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

:) hi its satchmo back in the twilight zone after a lonely night drivin me wagon round old blighty,got me guitar in hand gonna try an make some sense of it all.many thanks to everyone whose being kind enough to reply to me,nice to meet you all,and especially the one who thinks im too LOUD,but he has only gone out and brought a bigger amp than me,but i will still be louder than him,he he,.guess if he wants to join the nolans thats fine by me,anyway ROCK ON,and remember i havent heard many good quiet rock bands yet.

Posted : 30/01/2007 1:59 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN, Satchmo.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 30/01/2007 5:09 am
(@satchmo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

hi bish,hows it going,slowly getting the hang of this,nice to meet you all.trying to find pic to put alongside,but not sure how to do it,could you help. :lol:

Posted : 30/01/2007 5:25 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

hi bish,hows it going,slowly getting the hang of this,nice to meet you all.trying to find pic to put alongside,but not sure how to do it,could you help. :lol:

You can choose any that are supplied by this forum if you find one that suits you. Or you can host your own from a personal site somewhere and use it. The avatars have to be a certain size though so it gets more complicated.

You edit it from within your profile, same as your signature.

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 30/01/2007 5:48 am
(@satchmo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

cheers for that will have ago later,better get some kip now see you around later dude :lol:

Posted : 30/01/2007 5:53 am
(@satchmo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

already done not bad for a newbie. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted : 30/01/2007 6:00 am
(@pcfits)

Hey! Satchmo

You bad boy I shall tell all that you are the loud boy for your insults "The Nolans" I dont know LOL
So if anyone reads this if you go to the Topic "Way to loud" in beginers a/q it is about SATCHMO so please talk to him on how important your hearing is to you.
You are so funny dude.
I would just like to say to everyone who reads it that this guy is a really good friend of mine we have known each other for years, We have fun and help each other with anything we possibly could.
Keep on laughing Loud boy and lets hope he can go down a few dB`s

Posted : 30/01/2007 12:48 pm
(@satchmo)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

you,re never right man,soundcard works a treat now,actually found meself turning it down cos its cleaned it all up,sorry bout the nolans insult,he he,cu ltr FITCHY VAI, 8) 8) 8)

Posted : 30/01/2007 2:27 pm