Clear all

Guitar noise has helped me heaps

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@johnnywhiteshoes)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

hey im not new to guitar noise, iv been going on this site for a while for songwriting types (which hav worked really well thanks) and iv been learning my favourite songs that this site has like wish you were here-pink floyd, heart of gold, old man-both by neil young and heaps more.
im new to the forum but yeah this whole site rules.

lil about me-
-live in australia and play guitar
-been playing for a year.
-just formed a band with my friends, we're called stratosphere and it has a pink floyd type sound to it.
-love music like pink floyd, neil young, dire straits, eric clapton, u2, powderfinger, crowded house and there is probably more.

so im looking forward to going on this forum more.

"If you give a man a Les Paul guitar, he doesn't become Eric Clapton. If you give a man an amp and a synthesizer, he doesn't become whoever. He doesn't become us." - Roger Waters, Pink Floyd

Posted : 17/04/2006 4:00 am
(@forrok_star)
Noble Member

Hi and Welcome.

Its always great to hear when someone say's how they've advanced their playing by coming here to guitarnoise. In my opinion you won't find a better place to expand you knowledge and become part of a big family anywhere in the world. You'll folks from every walk of life willing to help you achieve playing guitar and becoming the best you can be in life.

Joe

Posted : 17/04/2006 4:29 am
 Nils
(@nils)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN.

Nils' Page - Guitar Information and other Stuff
DMusic Samples

Posted : 17/04/2006 10:30 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard!

Jump on in & join the fun! :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 17/04/2006 10:59 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to the Forums, JohnnyWhiteShoes! We look forward to hearing more from you in the future! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 17/04/2006 11:36 pm
(@rsoxfan1123)

hello and welcome

Posted : 20/04/2006 7:01 pm
 Riff
(@riff)

Welcome JohnnyWhiteshoes,

My wife and I have always wanted to visit Australia. Maybe someday we will.

Let's have some fun!

__________________________________________________________________________________
By the time I was 30, I realized I didn't have any talent; but it was too late I was already famous."

- John Fogerty - Creedence Clearwater Revival

Posted : 24/04/2006 1:34 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN

#4491....

Posted : 27/04/2006 10:43 am