Notifications
Clear all

Back to Guitar Noise, Serious this time

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@jassion)
Topic starter

Hey all. I haven't been around in a while. i've finally over the past couple of months started seriously learning my instrument. I'm a left using a right-handed turned over. Yes, I know the intonation is bad past 1st position, but this is all I have as far as acoustic goes. Plus it has a lot of sentimental value. I'm concentrating on scales and learning TAB right now. I know a few riffs that the person that got me started taught me. Other than that not much. I use a metronome religiously, and it is helping me tremendously. I've been browsing the lessons here, Just reading them is helping me understand a little better. I'm located in Dallas, TX currently but I'm moving to Kansas City area soon.

Posted : 17/04/2006 5:51 pm
(@kent_eh)
Noble Member

Welcome.

Didn't Hendrix play a right handed guitar "upside down" too?

Enjoy, That's what music is really all about.

I wrapped a newspaper ’round my head
So I looked like I was deep

Posted : 17/04/2006 6:32 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Well, welcome back to GuitarNoise, Jassion! We look forward to seeing you around the forums!! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 17/04/2006 11:11 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Nice to have you back! See you around. :D

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 18/04/2006 2:27 am