Happy New Year from England

7 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@crazysaw)
Topic starter

Hello all, nice to join the community.

My name is Andy im 41 and have been playing guitar for 2 years now,
I have found playing a great solace in what is a hectic and stressful life.

I live in Leicestershire, England, and am here hoping to find a likeminded person/group to practice or jam with and share knowledge and achivements also to leave the shadows and take the step to contribute to this great forum.

I own a Fender Acoustic with a few too many knocks and scratches I love its character, also a Yamaha SA 2200 a 335 copy, I don't have a good amp (keeps the neighbours happy) I use my laptop with Protools and Amplitube 2/Metal and a set of Beyerdynamic DT770 pro headphones works fine for me at the moment.

I love music don't have a favourite genre Country to Death Metal and everything in between, and like to many bands to list, I always try to have an open mind to new stuff.

I have found this site to be a great help in my times of need and thank you all for your time and dedication.

Posted : 04/01/2009 6:21 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Andy! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 06/01/2009 8:51 pm
(@darth-ordinary)
Reputable Member

Nice to see another brit. Welcome

Gordon Smith GS1.5-40 Marshall VS65R

Posted : 06/01/2009 9:33 pm
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Welcome, Crazy Saw. Wey! I knew a Choctaw from West Texas that could play drums like you won't believe...named Crazy Hatchet! :lol:

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 07/01/2009 12:30 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 07/01/2009 10:48 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 07/01/2009 11:16 am
(@crazysaw)
Topic starter

Welcome, Crazy Saw. Wey! I knew a Choctaw from West Texas that could play drums like you won't believe...named Crazy Hatchet! :lol:

Cat

Cool name Crazy Hatchet :)

Posted : 07/01/2009 7:34 pm