Clear all

Hello all

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
 ESP
(@esp)
Topic starter

Well I would first like to say hi to all...So Hi...
I've been playing guitar from the age of 12, and I'm 27 now...You would think to yourself , Hum..this guy should be pretty good...Well not true, I'm not bad by any means for a self taught guitar player...And after joining the army I kinda lost time for it...Now I've been out of the army for sometime now, and played hear and there...Funny thing is, I remember how much I love it...But I want to improve a great deal at it, so I figured what better way to do so then surround myself with others with the same passion as me...
Since I sold all of my stuff, I've had to buy new...So I picked up a all black 22 fret ESP, with double humbuckers...And because I realy only play for myself and sometimes at small partys, a Cube 20x by Roland...Not a bad sounding combo belive it or not...
When I started I loved Nirvana, due to the easiness of the guitar riffs, later I moved to Metallica...Were I spent most of my days cussing my firnger untill they did what I wanted...
Now most of the time I play by ear, I have no idea how to read note's...Tab is the only way I can read sheet music...

I've played just about every type of music I can at my skill level, but my love is for metal...theres nothing like a ear bleeding riff to get the day going...I would love to learn how to play solos but havent master that area yet...Something I hope to change soon...
I've also recently started to play a little blues, thinking it might help my metal solo act...Only to find that..1 its realy hard..2 that I realy enjoy playing it...And have devoted most of my guitar playing time to it...

So with that said I hope to learn a thing or two...And I hope in this long long hello you've learn a little about me...

Posted : 21/04/2009 11:05 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 21/04/2009 11:28 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 22/04/2009 12:14 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 05/05/2009 11:31 am
(@werner77)
Eminent Member

Hi

Wish I started playing at 12! Enjoy!

www.playguitarmusiclessons.com

Posted : 07/05/2009 7:15 pm