Notifications
Clear all

Hello from Clearwater Florida

7 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@acousticjava)
Topic starter

Hi all. Looking for jam buddies in and around my area.(Clearwater Florida) I play acoustic guitar, mostly blues and rock. I'm 34 and have been playing since i was about 20 off and on, so i guess im about intermediate level. can hit me up at [email protected]. Prefer mature peeps that are easy to get along with, no drama just some fun jam sessions. I play a nice Alvarez cut-a-way.
Take care guys and good luck with your endeavors.
Chris

Posted : 13/07/2006 2:28 pm
(@jasonrunguitar)
Reputable Member

Hey Chis, welcome to GN! I'm not from anywhere near Flordia, but I'm sure you'll find someone around who is. In the meantime though, definitely check out the forums; there's a wealth of guitatr wisdom and fun to be had. The 'Online Jams and Collaborations' board is a great place to look for someone to jam with, even if you can't find someone in your area...gotta love technology :smile: Hope to see you around!

-Jason
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To those about to rock, we salute you!
http://www.soundclick.com/jasonwittenbach

Posted : 13/07/2006 3:47 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Chris! We look forward to seeing you around the forums!!

(I'm not from FL, either! But I DO know that several members here ARE from somewhere down there!)

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 13/07/2006 7:14 pm
(@ginger)
Reputable Member

Hi, and welcome. I'm sure you'll find just what you need. good luck. :)

Posted : 13/07/2006 9:20 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Hi Chris!

Good luck with your search. 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 13/07/2006 9:33 pm
(@racetruck1)
Honorable Member

Welcome, I used to live near there in another life! Is Thoroughbred music still in Tampa? They used to have a bulletin board up that had advertising from local players looking to jam. Of course I'm talking about twenty some odd years ago..... :shock:

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming......
like the passengers in his car.

Posted : 13/07/2006 10:26 pm
(@daniel-lioneye)
Reputable Member

Hi, hope you have a goodtime here. I am from way up north, but you'll find someone here who is down there.

Guitars: Electric: Jackson DX10D, J. Reynolds Fat Strat copy
Acoustic: New York and a Jasmine.
Amps: Austin 15 watt, Fender Deluxe 112, Fender Champion 600 5w, 0ld 1970's Sears 500g.
Effects: Digitech Whammy, Big Muff Pi USA, MXR, Washburn Distortion.

Posted : 20/07/2006 4:32 am