Notifications
Clear all

Hello from cold Colorado

8 Posts
7 Users
0 Likes
(@40ishrocker)
Topic starter

Hello Guitar Noise Forums, my name is Bob and I am new to this forum. I live in Colorado Springs, CO and am wanting to learn to play a guitar. I have yet to purchase my first guitar which will be after the Holidays, because I am getting a gift card from Guitar Center; but I have been lurking a month before joining to get ideas on what methods and approaches are out there to learn to play.

Since I listen to a lot of rock music from the 60s through the 90s, I will be learning on an electric guitar. I've really liked what I have seen and searched for so far, so it would be nice to get some answers to my other questions as well as read others' experiences. Bye for now and see ya soon!

Posted : 09/12/2007 10:33 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome to GN Bob! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 10/12/2007 11:09 am
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Hiya Bob. Hope to see you on the boards soon!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 11/12/2007 5:58 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Bob! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 12/12/2007 12:05 am
(@40ishrocker)
Topic starter

TY for the greetings. :lol:

Posted : 16/12/2007 1:10 am
(@sgincyqx)
Honorable Member

Good to have ya here!

Ewan McGregor: I said, "Eve, I want you to look after my wedding ring while I'm away," and she started to cry and I said, "Eve. Eve, I can't wear my ring or I won't get laid on the trip!"

Posted : 16/12/2007 4:35 pm
(@katmetal)
Prominent Member

HI Bob!
Welcome to GN, hope you enjoy your stay! Good luck on your first guitar purchase!
Cheers, katmetal :)

Posted : 16/12/2007 9:13 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 08/01/2008 2:02 pm