Hello Guitarnoise

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@sunnydunes)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

Hi Everybody,

I just want to say hi! I've been playing guitar for about half a year now, and enjoying it a lot. During that time this site had been incredibly helpful, especially the easy songs pages. So I thought I should at least register here!

I live in Amsterdam, 27 years old, and since november I've even got my own (classical) guitar, on which I can play about ten songs. This is the third time I try to learn guitar, this time it seems to work out a lot better. :) I'm improving AND having fun! For this year, I hope expand the list, learn barre cords, learn to sing while playing guitar, learn to sing period, and most of all to stop missing notes! (Well, at least to stop missing notes on the songs I try to learn at the moment.) Maybe even write some songs myself? I allways have more questions than I think I do, and it's great to have a place to ask them.

See you around!

Posted : 01/02/2009 1:10 am
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

Sunny Dunes...nice handle...and welcome!

cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 01/02/2009 1:49 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 01/02/2009 5:10 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 01/02/2009 10:48 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 01/02/2009 4:53 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hi there Sunnydunes, and welcome to GN!

I spent a weekend in Amsterdam a few years ago - wish it could have been a week. Or two. So much to see, so little time. We stayed in the Krasnopolsky Hotel on Damm Square - beautiful place, right across from the royal palace. And it was Easter, there was a street fair, there was LOADs of stuff going on - definitely one of the best places I've ever been to.

Good luck - well, there's more to it than luck - with the guitar. Let's just say, I wish you well!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 04/02/2009 1:08 am