Clear all

hey there

6 Posts
6 Users
0 Likes
(@gnarlaxx)
Topic starter

hi my name is joey!

i just signed up to this forum and i hope to learn alot and have fun discussions.

im 17, and i live in bradenton fl
im in a band called nihilus. we play progressive metal a little on the deathcore side, but we like bringing alot of outside influences. were kind of like veil of maya, born of osiris, and burning the masses.
check us out

www.myspace.com/nihilusfl

Posted : 14/11/2008 9:06 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 14/11/2008 10:04 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Joey! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 15/11/2008 11:36 am
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Joey! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 15/11/2008 10:23 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hi Joey, doesn't sound like you play much of my favourite music - but hey, it's all about guitars, and rock'n'roll - wherever you take it. Have fun learning, and have more fun rocking when you've learned, whatever you play!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 15/11/2008 11:29 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Welcome to GN!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 21/11/2008 2:43 pm