Notifications
Clear all

Hi There

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@amos97)
Topic starter

This is a great site. I came across it when I googled for mode information and a discussion on this site popped up. I haven't even explored all that is offered here but it looks like a lot. I thank whoever came up with this site and its many members.

I live in South Jersey near Atlantic City and I am a disabled stagehand. I have a lot of down time on my hands and I would like to take Music Theory classes at the local Community College just for my personal gratification. I have been playing guitar for many years as a release of emotion and pressure but I am by no means a player on any high level. My MS, the cause of my disability, which is pretty mild these days, has taken some ability from me but that's okay. I still get a kick out of playing and learning the theory behind it all. Duane Allman inspired me to play and the rest is history. Thanks to all members and keep on pickin' and grinnin'…

"There ain't no revolution, it's evolution, but every time I'm in Georgia I eat a peach for peace." - Duane Allman

Posted : 11/01/2008 6:52 pm
(@crkt246)
Honorable Member

welcome Amos97 :D

Posted : 11/01/2008 8:54 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise, Amos! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 11/01/2008 10:48 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Hiya Amos,
I'm from northern NJ. in Bergen County.
Welcome aboard

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 17/01/2008 5:16 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Amos! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 19/01/2008 3:50 am
 Glee
(@glee)
Estimable Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise Amos97

Tim

Posted : 19/01/2008 8:38 pm
(@classico)
Estimable Member

welcome aboard :D

Posted : 24/01/2008 8:43 pm
(@katmetal)