Clear all

Hi! Tray here.

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@traytill)
Topic starter

Hi,
I'm Tray, a South Carolina boy who is approaching 60. I always wanted to see if I could learn to play the guitar but never made time for it. Finally 6 years ago I purchased a Squire Acoustic for $99 US but just couldn't get the hang of it. Then one day the neck broke off. It was 2 years later I was in Guitar Center and was introduced to the Martin brand. I a purchased a 000CX1E and since then I practice almost every day. My goal-- I want to entertain on the street in the Florida Keys --- love the weather and the people. My wife and son have been vacationing there for many years and I'e been going there for 30 years or so (I've always been a Jimmy Buffett fan). I was visiting there last year, found a secluded spot on the beach during the Songwriters Festival and played til my heart's content. People kept coming by setting up their beach spot. After about 2 hours of playing, no one had left . Not bad for an old pharmacist. I hope to learn alot from the members of this site and meet like minded people.

Posted : 25/11/2013 3:07 am