Clear all

im new here

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
(@chae)
Eminent Member
Topic starter

hi im danny a.k.a cha$e and im new to the forum but not new to guitar. i hav been playing for 8 years and i like to make my own music and use music as a retreat against the stress of everyday life :D

Posted : 05/06/2006 3:40 pm
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

Hiyas Danny. Welcome to GN

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 05/06/2006 3:42 pm
(@duffmaster)
Noble Member

welcome dan, hope you enjoy the forums.

If your into songwriting then why don't you think about participating in the sunday songwriters group. They could help you increase your song writing ability, and their fun.

Enjoy

Who needs a signature?
I mean really...
It's almost always lyrics...
or a cliche...
or garbage about me...
Lets just save YOU from the pain, ok?

Posted : 05/06/2006 6:44 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to GuitarNoise, Cha$e! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 05/06/2006 10:54 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Danny!

8)
Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 06/06/2006 2:21 am
 shug
(@shug)
Reputable Member

Welcome Cha$e! As a fellow Newbie I look forward to exploring the boards with you! Should be fun.

"Music hath charms to soothe a savage breast, to soften rocks, or bend a knotted oak."

Posted : 06/06/2006 2:45 pm
(@bourgeoisbabe)
Trusted Member

Welcome Danny....I'm right there with ya on the relieving stress thing......all the world fades away.....keeps my hands busy too1

Life pushes hard. Push back.

Posted : 18/06/2006 2:41 am
(@off-he-goes)
Noble Member

Hey Danny. Welcome to the board. Check out the SSG, I keep meaning to post their, but I've been so busy lately, but it's a great place to learn.

Vacate is the word...Vengance has no place on me or her...Cannot find a comfort in this world.

Posted : 18/06/2006 12:40 pm