Notifications
Clear all

New here and LOVING the site/forum

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
(@briannewright)
Topic starter

I've had my acoustic guitar for, well way longer then I care to admit :oops: and have finally decided to really learn to play it.

I found this site after getting so frustrated with playing chords and scale and "Twinkle, Twinkle" and other folk songs that I didn't really want to know! :lol:

It was awesome to find theory and easy songs that I actually want to play and keep me interested in playing through the pain in my poor soft fingers :roll:

Thanks to all for making this process much more fun then the last time I tried to learn guitar :D

Music is Food for the Soul

Posted : 02/01/2010 3:07 am
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard! 8)

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 02/01/2010 12:54 pm
(@kingpatzer)
Noble Member

Howdy and welcome!!

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." -- HST

Posted : 02/01/2010 12:56 pm
(@blue-jay)
Noble Member

A nice intro Brianne! Welcome and good luck with the guitar-playing fun and learning. :D

Like a bird on the wire,
like a drunk in a midnight choir
I have tried in my way to be free.

Posted : 02/01/2010 1:09 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Welcome to Guitar Noise!! We look forward to seeing you around the forums! :D

Be sure to check out our women's forum, The Other Side!!

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 02/01/2010 10:16 pm