Notifications
Clear all

not a very active site here is it?

20 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@imalone)
Reputable Member

Hey...truth be told...as far as sites go, no matter WHAT the content...the information and access to such...and the friendships here...are second to none. Zip. Nada...
I suppose I meant that too, people are happy to share things because of a community spirit. It doesn't hurt that there are a few of you who really know what you're talking about either.

So Tahiti then...
(actually if I'm involved then the halfway point moves towards the centre of the earth)

Posted : 14/03/2012 9:24 pm
 Cat
(@cat)
Noble Member

No...but yer close...not the centre...you'd transect through the mantle a ways...but not really to the center. Which really goes some way in describing this site...it's not just that you've got a new guitar and you are curious about this instrument...or that yer a pro...it's that we're all off centre and everyone can learn something from GN.

It even turns into a food fight every now and then. Just review the "tuning" posts...ha!

Cat

"Feel what you play...play what you feel!"

Posted : 14/03/2012 10:30 pm
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

I've been on sites with "Jack Holes" and frankly I like it just fine here. :mrgreen:

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 19/03/2012 1:01 pm
 cnev
(@cnev)
Famed Member

Well I think it's about time we created a new forum..the "I'm retired from Guitarnoise" forum

"It's all about stickin it to the man!"
It's a long way to the top if you want to rock n roll!

Posted : 19/03/2012 6:36 pm
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Well I think it's about time we created a new forum..the "I'm retired from Guitarnoise" forum

Hmm, I'm thinking that one may lack of bit of general commitment to activity. Not sure why but it's just gut feeling. :oops:

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 19/03/2012 8:48 pm
Page 2 / 2