Old But New! - Returning Member =)

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@rachel_morgan)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Hey everyone,

I joined for a brief time back in 2007 and then died out on here. It's nice to be back!
Back then, I was a 15/16 year old who was prepping to sing at one of my first gigs, and trying to learn guitar on what I found out was a lost cause - my Dad's 40 year old acoustic. Turned out it was pretty warped...no wonder it never could stay in tune for anymore than 30 seconds!

Shortly after that, I think it was 2008/2009, I finally was able to start getting proper voice lessons. I'm currently studying classical voice, but I love dabbling in all genres. I sing at local restaurants and even managed to get in to our local Exhibition. I am now also in a metal band. As I said, I'm VERY open to many genres. (Anything from J-pop, to metal, classical, jazz/blues, folk, pop, rock....)

I bought a gorgeous new Ibanez Montage guitar last year, and am going to be setting out to learn how to play it properly soon. I've been run a bit roughshod of late. But I am looking forward to being able to play it in the future at some point!

I think that about sums me up, in a nutshell. Looking forward to catching everyone around and about on the forums here. =)

-Rachel.

Posted : 17/03/2011 6:48 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome back, Rachel.

Good luck with your musical journey!

Bish

"I play live as playing dead is harder than it sounds!"

Posted : 17/03/2011 2:23 pm
(@rachel_morgan)
Trusted Member