Clear all

Seems like it could be the guitar forum for me

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@static_jmo)
Topic starter

Hey,

I've been playing guitar for around a year now, I started playing bass a few years ago and used to receive group lessons where I built up the basis of what is now my growing knowledge of music theory. I've played bass, not at all seriously, with school friends in a band and used to have jam sessions with a drummer I know but I guess in the back of my mind I really knew I wanted to play guitar.

The reason I'm joining this forum is that I'm starting to think of myself more as a guitarist and so I thought it'd be a good idea to join a community. This forum looks like a genuinely interesting community and I like the idea of that sunday songwriting thread. While I have no experience playing in a band this is something I'd very much like to do someday once I find some people to play with and the onslaught of college assignments quiets down (wish I went to a music academy). Anyway I like learning about different aspects of playing and have purchased an audio interface to start practicing with maybe a little bit more focus, make some interesting sounds and most of all to write and record some songs.

This place seems like a good area to learn. I've never really been a proper forum user other than to ask a random question and leave forever but being interested and driven to improve my guitar and all aspects of music knowledge might change that :lol: see you on the message boards, I'll pop up from time to time.

UK

Posted : 09/02/2017 9:23 pm
(@lesspaul)
Trusted Member

Welcome! :)

~Yours Troubadorly,
http://www.sergiopaulomusic.com

Posted : 12/02/2017 12:49 am
 Bish
(@bish)
Famed Member

Welcome to the forum!!