Southern Indiana Newbie

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
(@georgejw22)
Trusted Member
Topic starter

Howdy,
Names Joshua. Been playing guitar steady for going on 11 months. Messed around with many other instruments over the years; Banjo, mandolin, and harmonica to name of few but never stuck with them. The guitar and the piano are my two passions at the moment. Mostly stick with country, rock, and blues but with my up bringing bluegrass and celtic have come across a few times. I currently only play acoustic, but would love to dive into the electric pool. My current guitars are a Harmony F-hole and a Medura (I believe that is right) 12 string strung for a six. Not looking to be a band member or anything like that, just do it for the passion of creating. I'm definetly a newbie so don't expect any answers from me but I'll try to participate where I can. Like many other guitarist Eric Clapton is my main inspiration, so anything pertaining to him or his, I'll try to jump on board. Catch you later.

All the good music has already been written by people with wigs and stuff. ~ Frank Zappa
I've got blisters on my fingers. ~Ringo Starr
Music is spiritual. The music business is not. ~ Van Morrison

Posted : 01/11/2007 7:25 pm
(@dan-t)
Illustrious Member

Welcome aboard Joshua! 8)

Dan

"The only way I know that guarantees no mistakes is not to play and that's simply not an option". David Hodge

Posted : 03/11/2007 1:00 am
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

Welcome to GN!

#4491....

Posted : 13/11/2007 2:23 pm