Skip to content
Any jammers in the ...

Notifications
Clear all

Any jammers in the Williamstown/Lanesboro, MA area?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
(@shygirl)
Topic starter

I'm looking for some people who are interested in playing together. I have been playing for about a year and a half and am ready to broaden my horizons.

Posted : 05/08/2006 5:50 pm
(@wes-inman)
Illustrious Member

shygirl

You are not too far from David Hodge himself, he lives down in the corner just a few miles from both Ct and NY states. I live down in Torrington, about 60 miles straight south of you. John (The Celt) lives in western Ma., not exactly sure where though.

There is another jam planned for summer '07 at the Berkshire Blues Cafe in Lee, Ma., maybe 25-30 miles south of you. You should make plans to attend, everyone is welcome regardless of experience. I promise you will have a great time.

But anyway, there might be some here close enough to get together with you. :D

If you know something better than Rock and Roll, I'd like to hear it - Jerry Lee Lewis

Posted : 05/08/2006 6:40 pm
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

Shygirl,

What Wes doesn't know exactly is that I live in Pittsfield.
That most likely makes me the closest GN member to you.
(Or at least to my knowledge)

I would be interested in getting together. Actually I've been
looking for more opportunities to play. I've been participating in
Sunday Songwriters Group for about 2 years and have quite
a few originals we could work on and don't mind playing
covers either. My musical love is the Blues but I've been known
to play Rock, Folk, Country, or just about anything.
(OK I'm not a master of Classical or Jazz but can always try)

You can check out some of my SSG and Collaborations stuff
by following the links at the bottom of the
post.

Hope to hear from you

John

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 06/08/2006 2:06 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member

shygirl

There is another jam planned for summer '07 at the Berkshire Blues Cafe in Lee, Ma., maybe 25-30 miles south of you.

Not to take over Shygirls thread (Sorry Shygirl) but I didnt know about the '07 jam. I had told David that I was planning a trip this fall to that area. I wanted to see TOF play live but knowing about the jam in '07 I will definately be there for that. So I guess I have to decide if I make two long trips or just one. Thanks for the info.

Back on track, good luck in finding someone shygirl. Seems like there are quite a few people in that area.

Geoo

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 06/08/2006 4:13 am