Clear all

Back for a while and checking in.

18 Posts
14 Users
0 Likes
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Hey Jim, nice to see you back!

I say this every week in the SSG "assignment post," but it'll bear repeating - if you want to get started (or re-started) on writing, and don't know WHERE to start, feel free to start anywhere - all of last year's topics (set by David Hodge) are in one thread (Y6 assignments) and all of this year's previous assignments are in another separate thread. They're both stickied near the top of the forum for easy access.

Hey just because the week's gone doesn't mean the topic's gone forever - there may be something in there that'll spark a creative burst, and, as they say, better late than never!

Looking forward to your future contributions!

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 20/07/2009 1:29 am
 geoo
(@geoo)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Great to see you guys too. I have been following the SSG the last couple weeks. This is last week of classes and then I hope to get something in there. I like this weeks assignment alot.. we'll see if time allows.

After this weekend, I might do well at a blues assignment..LOL Two flat tires, my car broken into, it was pretty crazy.

Jim

“The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn” - David Russell (Scottish classical Guitarist. b.1942)

Posted : 20/07/2009 10:19 am
 KR2
(@kr2)
Famed Member

Bring a country song with you . . . when you come to SSG . . . one about flat tires and cars being mugged.

It's the rock that gives the stream its music . . . and the stream that gives the rock its roll.

Posted : 20/07/2009 12:33 pm
Page 2 / 2