Clear all

Blue Oyster Cult reunion!

4 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Tonight at The Best Buy Center in NY City balance has been brought back to the force. Wish I could have been there. The original BOC lineup, one night only to celebrate their 40th anniversary. Joe Bouchard says thats it .... don't get too excited. I hope there is video.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 06/11/2012 2:30 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxVaNn6e_y4

Amazing what a rhythm section will do for a band!

Posted : 06/11/2012 9:25 am
(@s1120)
Prominent Member

Joe Bouchard says thats it .... don't get too excited

To late... your allready excited. :D :D

Thats pretty cool though. I always liked there stuff, but never realy followed them. Saw them one or twice back in the day. I never realy knew they broke up... just kinda faded away.

Paul B

Posted : 06/11/2012 9:54 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member
Topic starter

Never broke up. Albert left ..... Joe and Allen left leaving Buck and Eric as "Two Oyster Cult". Blue Oyster cult has been on tour for ever as they bill themselves. I'm a fan, but when they lost the Bouchards they lost their sac so to speak. I have seen them on numerous occasions but without Albert and Joe something is missing. Albert Bouchard does not get the credit for the drummer he is. The man in this video just spent the week wielding a chain saw cleaning up from hurricaine Sandy ..... showed up to work on Monday and then did this Monday night. Amazing .....

Posted : 07/11/2012 2:05 am