17 Posts
13 Users
0 Likes
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

Congrats on 1,000 posts! Now get back to work. :mrgreen:

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 05/08/2008 5:43 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

LOL...Over the weekend, someone asked me what I did for a living. I told her that I posted topics on a website called Guitar Noise. She looked at me and said, Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Thanks bro!

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 06/08/2008 1:18 am
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

No-once expects an honest answer to the "what do you do for a living" question. Amazingly, we somehow get work done. :?:

Good to have you on the boards though. Stay cool!

Roy
"I wonder if a composer ever intentionally composed a piece that was physically impossible to play and stuck it away to be found years later after his death, knowing it would forever drive perfectionist musicians crazy." - George Carlin

Posted : 06/08/2008 1:44 am
(@chris-c)
Famed Member

Congratulations Matt. :note1: :note2: :note1:

You're picking up speed... Now go chase the Lama....

Cheers,

Chris

Posted : 06/08/2008 2:22 am
(@trguitar)
Famed Member

Congratulations! Keep the posts coming.

"Work hard, rock hard, eat hard, sleep hard,
grow big, wear glasses if you need 'em."
-- The Webb Wilder Credo --

Posted : 06/08/2008 3:12 am
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

Congrats, Matt! My dictionary gives the main definition of denizen as "inhabitant" - so does this mean you now actually LIVE at GN?
You're picking up speed... Now go chase the Lama....

As long as he doesn't redline instead of Blueline.....

:D :D :D

Vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 06/08/2008 12:31 pm
(@twistedlefty)
Famed Member

I tried to find you help nearby, hope this will help.
http://www.njocf.org/
the first step is admitting that we have a problem. 8)

#4491....

Posted : 06/08/2008 12:52 pm
 Nuno
(@nuno)
Famed Member

Congrats! :D

Posted : 06/08/2008 1:02 pm
(@greybeard)
Illustrious Member

I tried to find you help nearby, hope this will help.
http://www.njocf.org/
the first step is admitting that we have a problem. 8)
I was recently asked if I have a problem with alcohol. I said that I don't, I can always get plenty..............

I started with nothing - and I've still got most of it left.
Did you know that the word "gullible" is not in any dictionary?
Greybeard's Pages
My Articles & Reviews on GN

Posted : 06/08/2008 1:13 pm
(@vic-lewis-vl)
Illustrious Member

I have a big problem with alcohol. Have you seen British pub prices these days? £2.50 for a pint of gassy water....and that's in the North. I shudder to think how much a pint is in London!

vic

"Sometimes the beauty of music can help us all find strength to deal with all the curves life can throw us." (D. Hodge.)

Posted : 06/08/2008 1:34 pm
(@rparker)
Illustrious Member
Topic starter

I have a big problem with alcohol. Have you seen British pub prices these days? £2.50 for a pint of gassy water....and that's in the North. I shudder to think how much a pint is in London!

vic

Gotta go back to the college strategy. Stay in and drink until things liven up down at the bars. Then all's you gotta do is maintain state, not get up to it. Well, who am I tellin' this to. Like you don't already know. :roll:

Um, isn't your 2.50 like our 5.00 dollars? Holy Moly. That's up there. :shock:

Roy

Posted : 06/08/2008 3:02 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Congratulations on your denizenship, Blueline! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 06/08/2008 3:55 pm
(@urbancowgirl)
Reputable Member

Congrats Blueline. :D

All my life I wanted to be somebody. Now I see I should have been more specific.

Posted : 06/08/2008 4:09 pm
(@blueline)
Noble Member

Thanks again all. Next to the days my kids were born, the day I found GN has been the greatest experience of my life. :lol:

Hey TL..I went to that link...I had issues filling out the registration form. I couldn't get the the letter T just right in the form. I tried for about four hours until I noticed the light switch was in the wrong position. That kept me busy for a few more hours! :lol:

Teamwork- A few harmless flakes working together can unleash an avalanche of destruction.

Posted : 06/08/2008 6:53 pm
 Celt
(@celt)
Famed Member

It all starts off innocently enough one day you're a Denizen and before you know it
you're an addict.

Rock On

John

My SoundClick Page

Collaborations

" It's easier than waiting around to die" Townes Van Zandt

Posted : 06/08/2008 7:10 pm
Page 1 / 2