Clear all

Down South? (U.S.)

130 Posts
20 Users
0 Likes
38.8 K Views
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Oh! I see you're in Royse City! The only thing is..... that post was last year! But, there may be a smaller get together here in Weatherford possibly sometime in September. Nothing is firmed up yet. But, Vic said he and Marilyn will be coming back to the States then (and I hope that Pet will come over with them, too), and Geoo has expressed an interest and there's another member that lives in Burleson who has also expressed interest in coming out for a GN jam. So, that makes 5 GNer's and you would make 6! Sounds like a jam to me! :D

..· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´ -:¦:- Elecktrablue -:¦:-

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 16/01/2006 8:44 pm
(@baldwin)
Trusted Member

Well, so it was. I totally didn't see that. Oh well. How was it? :)

Still would like to get together with some others to get some pointers, etc.

Posted : 16/01/2006 8:47 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

We'll definitely keep you in the loop! And, by the time it finally comes you will have been playing for about 9 months and 3 weeks and you'll be amazed at how far you've progressed! Just keep checking the boards and I'm sure there will be a post from Vic about when he's coming back to Texas, and we'll plan a get together when we know the dates for sure!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

"Don't wanna ride no shootin' star. Just wanna play on the rhythm guitar." Emmylou Harris, "Rhythm Guitar" from "The Ballad of Sally Rose"

Posted : 16/01/2006 8:58 pm
(@rum-runner)
Reputable Member

I, too, will keep my eyes open on this, EB. I may still be into making the trip from Southwest LA if anything comes together. It will depend on how the timinbg fits my schedule. I found out the other day that in september I might finally get those Fighting Irish ticket that a friend has been promising.

Regards,

Mike

"Growing Older But Not UP!"

Posted : 23/01/2006 5:11 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Of course we'll keep you in the loop, Slipperman!

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

Posted : 23/01/2006 6:15 pm
(@juice)
Eminent Member

Count me in! I haven't taken time to read this whole thread (yet) but I am in the Houston area. If I had enough advance I would try to make whatever event gets planned.

I just took real estate in your mind.

Posted : 23/01/2006 9:00 pm
(@elecktrablue)
Famed Member

Count me in! I haven't taken time to read this whole thread (yet) but I am in the Houston area. If I had enough advance I would try to make whatever event gets planned.

One more in the loop! Where are you from, Juice?

¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´

Posted : 23/01/2006 9:30 pm
(@juice)
Eminent Member

I'm in Sugar Land, suburb on Southwest side of Houston.

I just took real estate in your mind.

Posted : 23/01/2006 10:06 pm
(@rocker)
Noble Member

i have one-- :P , come to nashville :wink:

even god loves rock-n-roll

Posted : 24/01/2006 3:22 am
(@savate)
Eminent Member

Any chance there will be another one near the Western NC area (I'm near Asheville, NC).

We just had flatpicker Steve Kaufman here.

Posted : 29/01/2006 12:55 pm
Page 9 / 9